I had to hop on to brag about this amazing boy. He is just the best! Here's my check list for why he'd be a great addition to your home...
1) He's sooooo sweet. This is the most go with the flow dog I've ever met. He is confident in every situation we've thrown at him and incredibly friendly with everyone he meets, including children.
2) He's an easy eater. This boy loves his food and isn't picky about it in the slightest. He will always there to monitor the cooking activities in the kitchen and happily pick up any spills, but he also knows it's not appropriate to grab anything off the counter...though he really might want to. He even loves to eat his veggies. Baby carrots are his favorite!
4) He's very playful. He goes from a sleeping couch potato to red alert when he hears a squeaker in 0.5 seconds. He will fetch a toy and bring it back to be thrown again. He REALLY loves to chase anything that goes flying through the air or on the ground. So definitely no kitties or small fluffy pups around this guy. But, he's so much fun to play with and he prefers a good game of fetch with his humans to rough housing with other dogs.
5) He's been house trained from day 1. While all dogs should be given a transition period to learn about a new home, Brownie took to it almost instantly. He's never had an accident in the house and is happy to be in his crate when unattended. He has on occasion enjoyed chewing a rubber toy to shreds...even if it belongs to the kids, but he's learning what he can and can't chew. He'd love his forever family to give him bones to chew and stuffies to chase.
6) He enjoys the company of other dogs, but is also independent enough to be an only I think. As long as he gets a good amount of quality time with his family, he'll be the best friend and loyal companion
|Why's FM takin embarrassing photos of my snuggle game?!|
|One of my talents "towel warmer!" Told yous I's awesome!|
Hi Teddy here,
It's been a pretty relaxing week for me. I've mastered the "bed fail", introduction to toys and looking really really cute.
I'm getting better going outside and on my own. My foster mom has a backyard but I also love to be walked. Will you be the one to walk me or give me toys to play with? I can't wait to find out!
Talk to you soon, love Teddy
I love the kitchen.
I am learning more everyday. I would love to explore a new forever home. Maybe soon.
This weekend All that nasty snow was gone, so I was happy to go for several walks. I am still learning how to walk on a leash, it is still so new to me. I keep having to stop and look around, and if the leash gets tight I stop for that as well. But when my foster parents are patient I usually will follow along.
In the woods behind our house there are often deer. I saw them yesterday, but they ran into the woods when they saw me. I did not chase them, but oh the smells! I had to sniff everything along the edge of the woods where they ran. Hoof prints and mud, it was so amazing.
My foster parents and I have a consistent feeding and potty schedule. It is working well, and we are all enjoying life more.
My foster dad calls me a deer. I love being with my foster parents, but I am looking forward to being with my forever parents.
|You likes walks? I likes walks too!. I gud at walks.|
|You likes exercisin'? I likes exercisin' too! I gud at exercisin'.|
This morning when my foster brother and sister went out with my foster parents I WENT WITH THEM. Normally I go out with them but they walk far ahead, that snow stuff was just too cold to walk in; but today I kept up with my brother and sister, I even took lead for awhile. They take long walks, I didn't want to go that far. And I didn't really want to go home either. Eventually I took FD back to the house.
I love the toys in the house.
Then there are the pjs. I love being toasty when it gets chilly out. Wearing pjs works, and I even like being tucked in under a blanket.
|My favorite toy|
|Where you goes, I goes...|
And here are my ears. FM said some people love love love us pups with the funny ears so here are mine. They're not the best pictures of me, but you get the idea.