Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Feb 20th--Buttercup: "I gots ta be me!"

Well helllloooo! I's trying a classier new me, but its not goin so gud. I not very classy and Foster Mama sez I super-silly. O wellz, I gots to be who I gots ta be, and I gots ta be me!! So, today there wuz snow. FM sez I a little princessy wen it comes to bad weather, buts I walked in the dangrous stuffs cause I super brave! No greyhounds were hurted by the cold, white stuffs. I played in it a littles and then showed FM that I's able to have a sit when I feelz like it...parently, that's not regular in the greyhounds wurld which makes me a Super StarZ!!!! I awesome, admit its. Anywhooooos, I's really hopin to meets my new famly on Saturday! Just looks for the classy, black dog that's super gud lookin and awesomes!! See yous soon! I love yous!
Why's FM takin embarrassing photos of my snuggle game?!

One of my talents "towel warmer!" Told yous I's awesome!