Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Penny 2/16 - long day

Big day today.
This morning when my foster brother and sister went out with my foster parents I WENT WITH THEM. Normally I go out with them but they walk far ahead, that snow stuff was just too cold to walk in; but today I kept up with my brother and sister, I even took lead for awhile. They take long walks, I didn't want to go that far. And I didn't really want to go home either. Eventually I took FD back to the house.

I love the toys in the house.

I like to go to the toy box and choose my own. I can play with them for a long time. I also like to supervise the cooking at night. FD and FM  wanted a good picture, but when ever they almost got a picture I almost took the food. A good cook needs to taste the food to make sure it tastes good, right?
But now it is late, and I really need to sleep. Good night everyone from (Pocket) Penny.