Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Charley (Charley Cheswick): 2/1 - Loving retirement

Hey everyone.  Foster mom said I had to stop by and share some photos with everyone.



I love my foster brother’s slumber ball, especially if I get a fuzzy blankey too.  Naps, squeaky toys and food are my favorite things.  Oh, and snuggles and pets.  I pretty much love everything.
Foster mom says I’m playful and laid back and that those are super important traits for family dogs.
My foster sisters taught me how fun it was to sing this morning, I bring up the soprano section!  Mom told us to knock it off and I listened even though my sisters didn’t.
I can’t wait to find a family to stay with forever, I hope they get me lots of quality squeaky toys and a  slumber ball!
Well, back to my nap!