Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Kim (Hang Em High Kim): 10/31 - Lovin life!

I had a fantastic time at the adoption event in October meeting wonderful people and struttin my stuff!!! They say when I meet the right family we will all know it but until then I am happy hanging out with my foster sisters!

We all love going on adventures and playing in the leaves!!!




I also learned that while stopping to smell the roses is great,  but sniffing the mum's is even better!!  


And after a brisk walk in cooler temperatures what is better than a nice nap!


Well of course naps may be a close second after treats, food and kisses on my head from foster mom!!!!  Sometimes I go up to her just for the kisses!!!  She says my beautiful brown eyes are irresistible!! What do you think?!