Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Denise: 11/27 - Loving Life

Hey it's Denise,

I've been pretty busy since Thanksgiving.  Oma has been giving us turkey and it is awesome.  Also enjoyed more leash walks and I love it.  I have a nice little coat too because it's kind of chilly outside.  I have been pretty good about the Christmas tree and haven't tried to take any ornaments off.  Really like figuring stuff out.

A foster family says I'm really smart and also really sweet.  I love neck rubs and just all over really.  I'm a dog you know can you blame me?  Speaking of being dog I really like to hang around the kitchen because that's where the food comes from but I also like to hang out of my crate, it's my safe place.

Am I foster home I sleep in the bedroom with my foster brother and sister Greyhound and my foster mom and dad.  I don't Pace I just find my spot and lay there.  My foster parents say I'm really chill whatever that means.

I heard I'll be meeting some new families this weekend I'm really excited about it.  I love to meet people you know.

Well that's all for now I'll check back later. 

Love,  Denise