Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Kup (Atascocita Kup): 3/3 - At my new digs!


Not every dog gets to sample different life styles but I guess I am lucky that way!!!  And I have mastered them all!!

Yup...got the snoozing in the sunshine down!


Collecting toys so I can figure out which one is best...check! 
Figuring out which toys are chewy...check!

And which ones are good snuggies....check!

There are many things I love to do like going for walks!  We go for a walk nearly every day!  It's colder here than it was in Florida so foster mom lets me wear my foster sisters jacket!  I think it looks so much better on me than it does on her! What do you think?!


I have three foster sisters that are just like me and sometimes I like to play with them outside!  I also have two little sisters who don't like to play very much so I just leave them alone.   But I always love coming over to my human who never seems to run out of scritches!  I love scritches anywhere, any time!!  And I'm good with hugs too!!  

Foster mom calls me Mr Kuppers  because I am such a stately boy!  But I like to be silly sometimes too!!!  Like giving foster mom big kisses when it's time to wake up for breakfast or when she says "smile for the camera"!!!


I have had some GI issues since I have been here but we found some great food and I'm feeling soo much better!  I like to chew on the toys periodically but will have to wait a little longer until I can have some better stuff to sink my teeth into.  I'm sooo ready!!!

In the mean time, I'm a happy guy and love hanging out with the hoomans!!!  Or just snoozin!!!



Like everyone else in my group, I'm anxious to find that one special home that will be complete when when I am there!  Could it be yours?!!!