Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Pay (RPG I Don't Pay): 10/14 - Bundle of cuteness

Hello there friends! My running name is I Don't Pay, or Pay for short, and I am a small and compact bundle of cuteness!!
Foster mom wouldn't quit taking photos of me!

I can be a little shy when I first meet new people, but once I get to know you I am loving and sweet! Foster mom lives in a city, which is a little bit scary, but I have my foster sister, Selene to help show me the ropes.
Selene and me having a relaxing morning.

I'm also a bit a curious and like to explore! Foster mom took me hiking and I loved being outside and walking on rocks!
Feeling fancy in this coat! (and notice my little white feet and tail!)

Cuddling with my sis in the tent!
Foster mom had to take photos at our lunch spot, naturally. How could she not when we look this cute!?


And once I warm up to a new home and my new family, I love to play with my squeaky toys!!


You can also see my dark brindle pattern in this light!
I'm a gentle, curious little pup and I can't wait to find my forever home!!

xoxo Pay