Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Lastofthemohican: 8/21/19 Moe Checking In


Hi Everyone, Moe Here.

I wanted to let my adoring fans know that I'm still looking for my forever family.  I didn't find them at the last adoption event. I did get another foster home though and that's where I've been hanging out for the last few weeks.  My new Foma said people need to see some updated photos of me so here we are.  I'm a little nervous but Foma says I'm so handsome that this should be easy.  Ok lets do this.

                                 Here's my strong silent look. Check out my dreamy eyes.

                                                  Look at my profile.  Truly my best side.

Why yes, I do work out a lot. 

Um, are we done yet? I'm getting tired of all this posing.  Pretty sure it's my nap time. Now Foma please get these posted so everyone and see my cuteness. I'll just be over here taking a much needed snooze.

Come back for more from Moe.