Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Turbo Hale

Hi again! It's me, Turbo. Foster mom has officially awarded me the "most chill" and the "most affectionate". My awards were given in lots of pets and kisses, which I LOVE!
I just LOVE humans!!
Getting my toes stepped on occasionally is the small price I have to pay for following foster mom around EVERYWHERE she goes, I just love my humans so much. I love to lean on them and get as many pets as possible. Look at me and foster mom just sharing the love!

I also LOVE to lounge around with foster sister, Selene, and foster brother, Milo. At first I didn't understand what "retirement" meant, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.


I also discovered "squeaky toys". Whoa.
Too excited to pose for a non-blurry picture.
And "dental treats". So yummy, I couldn't even wait to lie down properly to eat it right up.
When I'm not giving foster mom lots of love, I am going on relaxing walks through the city. Big noises and other dog friends don't bother me one bit! I just love walking right by foster mom's side.

Well time to lounge some more. I can't wait to find my forever family to give all my big hugs and love to!

-Turbo