Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Cruisn Susan: # 1: BEDS !!!!!!!

Fo Ma sez tomorrow is adoption day and I'm most likely going to find my forever family.
All week long Fo'Ma and Pa have been preparing me for my forever home. And Fo' sis Opal has been doing a really great job of showing me the ropes.

Remember what I said yesterday about steps vs stairs? Fo'Ma said if I can do steps I can do stairs. She's absolutely right! Today I figured out the stairs all by myself! I wanted to find Fo' ma and I knew she was up there so I just went ahead and climbed the stairs all by myself!

And guess what I found at the top of the stairs. This !!!!!



Which leads me into my Top Ten!

# 10: checking out Fo'kitty from afar
# 9: exploring the neighborhood with Fo' sis
#8: all the sniffs
#7: all the other sniffs
#6: dinner time /breakfast time
#5: all the yummy treats
#4: all them dogs in the hood I wanna meet
#3: people, people, people!. I just love peeps!!!
#2: squirrels and outdoor kitties, oh my!!!
#1: beds!!! I want to sleep in the bed too!!!

For the record. Fo'Ma sez not everyone wants a big ol' hound in their bed. She sez, peeps will love me just as much even if we have to have separate beds. I'm ok with that. I just want someone to love me forever. I'm ready. I'm waiting. Hopes I meet you tomorrow!!