Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Lazy K Dehart

Well it's Dehart again. My foster Mom was so proud of me today because I jumped into the van with no help at all today. She told me I was such a good boy. I got lots of hugs and kisses which I just love. I was so proud of myself. I sleep all night and my bed next to foster Moms bed. I stay there all night until morning when we all get up. Sometimes I get to go back to sleep when we come in. We had a nice long walk at the park. I walk with foster brother and sister. I can potty on and off the leash with no problems. I just love meeting people. This week our new project will be working on steps. When I learn them I'll be ready to go. I'm very smart so this new project should not take to long. I still don't know what to do with the basket of toys. I'm sure it will come in time.
That's all today.