Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Victoria: 6/7 - Getting excited

Hi it's Victoria,
I'm getting really excited about this weekend.  My Foster mom says I am going to meet some really nice people and someone could take me home. 
I've been doing really well at this retirement thing.  Some things you may want to know about me:
I know my name (this may not sound like a big deal, but my Foster mom says it is)
I am great around all size dogs
I like children- all ages
I love to get snuggles, rubs and kisses
I am very food motivated (I take medicine very well)
I crate well (I am crated during the day when my foster family is at work and school and sometimes at night)
I am a counter surfer and equal opportunity kitchen table snatcher (I am a little naughty about taking food when you aren't looking  but Mr. SQUIRTY or a firm no sets me straight)
Once you meet me, you will see how my bubbly personality shines through.
Love, Victoria