Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Lindsey: 6/12 - Hi, I'm Lindsey!

Hey everyone, my name is Lindsey and I am looking for a new place to call home. I was adopted before but my family had some things come up and made the difficult decision to return me. My family was very sad because they love me very much and will miss me but they want me to be happy so I am back at GEGR to find a new home. For now I am hanging out with a foster family where I have three foster greyhound siblings and I'm having a pretty good time.

Here I am taking a stroll with the resident teenager and my foster sister.

The walk was fun but it was really hot out so then I needed a nap!


Well, it's dinner time here and that's one of my favorite times of day so I don't want to miss it! Until next time, Lindsey