Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Kim: 1/16


Today has been very quiet because my foster mom hasn't been feeling well. But that's. I problem for me especially after yesterday's adventure! We went for a long walk in a State Park! They're lucky because they live right around a corner from it and we can even walk there! I was afraid of the things called "bikes and scooters" that the foster mom's kids were riding (ok I was REALLY scared at first) but by the end, I just wanted to be right with them! It's cold out now so I got to wear a fun jacket like the people do too!

And the kids even warmed their hands up in it too!





And I got lots of love after being so good just watching the 10+ deer run by us! I was so cool to see them running; I was mesmerized but I didn't  even try to chase them!


Here's us leaving the park - I wasn't even scared of the bike and scooter anymore!

So that was yesterday's adventure - looking for someone to take me on lots more!!
TTFN