Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Shaelee: 10/18 - My Tuesday

Hey everyone. What I thought was going to be a quiet day turned into a busy one when FM got home. I'm glad I rested all day so that I had lots of energy!

She had to go by the vet with Olive tonight, and took me with her. She said that I needed to get out and see other things. As always I traveled really well in the car with Olive. Once we got there I was all about exploring the office. I even stood on the table over and over while we were waiting. Then I helped the vet put in her notes about Olive. 

 

 
FM said that I do much better at the vet than Olive does. #YayMe

Once we got home, Charger and Princess came over with their mom. While FM looked at Charger's "ouch" Princess and I proceeded to empty the toy box and play. 

 
Okay so maybe Princess played more than I did. 

Once I was done, I decided to lay down with Zoey since all of the good spots were taken. 

Photobombed by Princess.  

 
Zoey and I hanging out together. 

Hope everyone else had a fun night like I did. I love outings with Olive and playing with my new friends!

xX Shaelee Xx