Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Shaelee: 10/18 - My Monday

Let me start by saying that I spent last night sleeping by FM in that comfy bed she made me. During the night I grabbed one of her extra pillows and claimed it as my own.

 

My day was spent in my crate waiting on FM to get home. I was so excited to see her when she got home! Before she let me out, I reminded her that I was here by using my loudest bark. She quickly let me out, and I did my best zoomies for her. 

Once we all came in from our outs, FM had a present for us. See she gets this thing called BarkBox every month. This months Box showed up and OMG! The toys! There were two Halloween toys in it...one for me and one for Olive! We took turns with the toys and squeaked and squeaked them until FM questioned her life choices. 

 

 

 

After I played with the first toy, I decided I really liked the second toy. FM had to fight with me to get me to let it go. 

 

 

After dinner, I discovered the rest of the toy box. I've spent the last 30 minutes cleaning it out. I hope FM has lots of practice picking up. 




Now it's time for bed. I'm wiped, and I think FM is too. She said all my playing tonight wore her out.  I told her that I was happy to help. 

Hope everyone sleeps well. I'll be dreaming of my furever family!

xX Shaelee Xx