Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Tamina (Superior Tamina): 3/23 - Nice to Meet You!

Tamina here! I recently started staying at my foster family's apartment in the big city, and I absolutely love it here. There are so many people out on the street to meet. Any one of them could be my new forever home! Sometimes they will stop to give me pets, and believe me: I am a huge fan of getting pets. Oh my goodness, just thinking about meeting people and getting pets is making my tail wag.

I've also been feeling very proud of working hard on my recovery after a broken leg. I've rested it a lot and worked on getting stronger, and I finally learned to go up the stairs gracefully and walk around the neighborhood without hopping! 

Even though my foster family is generous with their love, I can't wait to show even more affection to my forever family. Hope to meet you soon!

xoxo Tamina xoxo