Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Eyes (Dyin Eyes): 10/23 - New Digs

Hi Everyone! It's me, Eyes! 

I've moved to Maryland, and let me tell you - this Annapolis living is the thing! I've come to stay for a while with my new friends, Uncle Chris and Auntie Kate.  They seem pretty nice so far. I'd like to say a big thank you to my buddy, David, for being my best pal for the past couple of months.


I. LOVE. TOYS.

So far, I'm settling in really nicely. They have comfy beds and lots of fun toys, which are awesome!, and good snacks.


Can't wait until they turn this fireplace thingy on.


This Auntie Kate person seems okay.

Uncle Chris says I'm a people pup, and I guess he's right. I might follow my friends around the house a little. And prefer that we're in physical contact...


Must be touching. That's an Eyes rule.

That's it for now, okay? I'll see you around soon.
And watch this space - I've got a very important question for you coming up!