Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Jep (Lee Smith): 7/17 - I Love People and Toys and Quilts...

So Foster Mom says that I might find my furever family soon.  She told me that anyone would be soooooooo lucky to have me as their best friend.  I am told that I am lovable, friendly and well behaved.  I always love to be around people. Whatever you are doing, I will be there to support you.

Even though I retired a few months ago, I just found out that toys are amazing.  Originally I did not know what all of the fuss was about, but now my foster mother says that her family room looks like a dog toy store thew up!!!! HAHA!!!

Sometimes, if my foster mom gets too hot, she turns down the air conditioner and I get a bit chilly so my foster grandma made me my very own personalized quilt.  I love it and it keeps me warm.

Well I have gotta go for now.