Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Count (Kelsos Countmein): 3/13 - Handsome and smart

Hi everyone. I'm back as promised to show you some things I've been learning at my foster home.

There I am learning to do what FM calls 'watch me'. Don't know what's so special about it since I watch her all the time. I just figured out that if I watch her when she says it, then I get cool stuff.

I learned you have to wait at all of the doors and even the door to my crate. I picked that one up quick!

I'm working on down but FM says I don't quite have it yet.  When I hear it I go find someone to share a bed with. Sharing is caring and technically I am laying down.

If you're looking for big handsome boy that loves to learn, then I'm your guy.

Bye for now.