Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Charley (Charley Cheswick): 2/6 - Charley the Great

Hey everyone, did you miss me?  Life isn’t super exciting around here, I’ve just been chilling with my foster sisters and brother and the humans.  It’s was REALLY rainy today but grandma said we had to go outside to pee anyways.  I didn’t really mind though, I like to just go with the flow.
I discovered carrots, why didn’t any of you tell me about those wonderful things?!
That’s me trying to look really cute so maybe she’ll give me a carrot.  

Foster mom says Foster dogs don’t belong on the furnitures, that’s pretty much the worst rule I have around here since my brother is ALWAYS on the furniture.  Foster mom says Cindy is going to yell at her for letting me post this picture of me on the couch but for some reason she’s not very good at taking my picture and this one shows off all my best attributes. 
That’s me looking soooo handsome on the couch before she made me relocate to the slumber ball. (Sorry Cindy, I couldn’t help myself) 

Welp, it’s bedtime for puppies around here.