Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Keira (Atoscicita Keira): 1/26 - Greyt Tidings!

I bring you greyt tidings from retirement!


This retirement thing keeps a girl busy!!!  I spent a night at the Vet after I was spayed but don't worry, they said I did just fine!  I am just going to be sore for a couple days.  But once I got home it didn't take me long to get my cozy on!!!



I even got to go for a short walk today and check out some of the neighborhood!!



Im not sure what to think about being photographed.  But foster mom says that I will have to get used to it because I am so adorable and who doesn't love to hear that?!!!  She snuck this one in on me!



Yet another new thing!!!!  Did you know about toys!??  They squeak when you chomp on them!!!  As someone once said "the wonderful thing about squeaky toys is squeaky toys are wonderful things"!!!



I am so looking forward to seeing what other wonders await!!!