Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Lisa (PJ Pinkies Up): 12/21 - Still Searching...

It just wasn't my day.
Hi Friends, Lisa here. Well...I'm back with my foster family this evening. It's okay, though. I know my Forever Family is out there somewhere. I'll just have to wait a little longer to find them. Until then, I get to pester my foster brother some more and cuddle with my foster parents. Don't worry, it won't be all fun and games for me. I'm going to work really hard on my training and my leash manners. I'll be a stair master in no time and have a perfect roach! 

Until next time, 
Lisa 🐾
Guess what, Foster Bro?
You get to have me around a little while longer.
😁


On the lookout...