Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Dutch Jubilee (aka Jem) 8/22/19 - Upsies, Downsies

Wow!  What happened to yesterday??? Sorry to keep you hanging!!!  
The fostermom and I hung outside for a while together, just she and I.  
It was really nice being able to just chill and enjoy the fresh air.
I like exploring the yard but I'm even more content just hanging out 
and getting lots of scratches!  
I've figured out that if I just stand and stare at someone, 
scratches always come!

Most importantly, I practiced my ups and downs on the steps 
and she says I'm a pro now!  
Check me out!


Just a little break ... it looks so refreshing!!! 
But nope ... not even going to try!!



So, now back to the top!



That's my big accomplishment over the last day - aren't I amazing??  
And I'm so happy that the fostermom is so proud of me!

I promise whoever loves me, I will make you super proud too!
Love,
Jem