Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

MJ Cream - Tomorrow

Hey everyone!  MJ for the win here!  Tomorrow will be a fantastic day!  I’ll get to meet a lot of you guys!  I love meeting new folks!  Maybe one of you are my new family!  I’m really pulling for you all because I AM a pretty good catch!  You may be very lucky to add me to your family but just know that I will be the real winner because you will be my furever family!  As you can see I’m resting up for tomorrow so I can put my best foot forward.  I’m a great boy that is eager to learn and love!  There will be a bunch of greyt dogs tomorrow (one is actually my brother-Marc) but I hope you see that I’m pretty greyt too!  I love to snuggle and play...I’m simply a real delight!  Give me a chance and I’ll show you!  SEE YOU TOMORROW!