Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Lastofthemohican Friday, 7/26 OMG! It's almost time!

Hi Everyone! It's me, Moe!!

Oh my gosh, I's so excited about tomorrow! I cants wait to meet the peoples and dogs comin' to see me! I hopes I don't get too nervous cause I wants to put my best paw forward.

I has a surprise for you! Remember when I told yous about the little "problem" I had with stairs. Well,  now I goes up the stairs and I goes down the stairs without any help at all! Sometimes, I even goes up the stairs jus cause I want to see what Foster Mama is up to! Ha! No sneakin' around on me anymores!

I also getting better on the leash. Last night Foster Mama was able to walk me with the other two hounds and I did real good on the leash. I LOVE goin' for walks! Theys amazing. Saw some deer...didn't care. Saw a squirrel...didn't care (ok, maybe cared a little). Visited my new girlfriend "Pippa" from next door again...she likes me cause I so handsome (she says my nose not too big). I likes her too and am happy I have a frend.

Foster Mama sez I mastered layin in bed. I struggled a little with the slickery beds theys got here. Here's me showin my achievement.

She sez this called "bed fail"...slickery bed failed me!
See! I gots it now! Look how small I fold up!
Wells, I thinks that's enough for now since I's seeing your tomorrow morning (dis laptop is murder on my dew claw). I hope I finds my forever family!

Love,

Moe
xoxo