Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Brownie - 3/6/19 - Going to See the Doc!

Hi everyone! Brownie here!

I have an appointment with a specialty rehab vet tomorrow to have a look at my leg and see if I might benefit from some hydro therapy to help build up my muscles and strengthen my leg again. I'm so grateful to GEGR for making sure I get the care I need, so I'm all ship shape to meet my new family.  Foster mom says if I'm good tomorrow, I can have a treat! I know I'm always a good boy though, so this will be a piece of cake!

Look how nice I can sit! I love to lay at your feet too, so be prepared for some nice warm tootsies...courtesy of me! Check out a few of my other favorite things to do too!

Until next time!

-Brownie

I love to sit and check out what's going on.

 Foster sister is slacking on the job of keeping an eye on the human kids. I've got my eyes open though

 Both on kiddo watch. She's around here somewhere. 

I love my stuffies. Snuggling is the best.

Ah...nothing like roaching by the fire after a long hard day.