Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Rambo: 11/9 - long time, no see

Hello fans!  Long time, no see!  I'm long overdue to let you know how I'm doing so here goes.

I've learned that naps on dog beds are the best thing ever.  I'm not your boy who will just lay on the floor.  Nope nope nope.  I love me some dog beds.  Naps on the floor are for newbies.


FM may have also found me on the couch one morning.  #NotSorry

I went to a meet and greet at the Towson PetSmart right before Halloween.  I loved meeting all the people and giving a sniff down to everything in the store.  I hope my furever family takes me back for more visits.

That's me on the left and my foster sister on the right.


Can we please take one of these home FD?

I might have been pulling my other foster sister along because I loved this place!

I spent some time loving on Scotty's human.

That's me, second dog from the right.  FM and FD didn't have costumes for us like the other cool kids.  #Slackers

Remember how I told you that I'm all about beds?  I told you they're serious business.  I love them so much that I even figured out how to roach while on one.

FM let out a squeal when she saw this.  I'm not sure what the big deal is but okay.

I love being outside smelling all the smells and checking everything out.  When I go out for a walk, I settle in after a few minutes, and take it all in.

#BigDogLittleDog

And then there's just my cuteness that you have to revel in.  FM says I'm one of her favorite fosters ever, but I bet she says that to all the fosters.  I am pretty good looking if I do say so myself.

So word on the street is that you've got treats.

Come on FD.  What's the chance you'll let me join you up there?  Look at me.  Come on.  How can you resist my big beautiful eyes?

I love this lambchop FM.  Can you ask my furver family to get one for me please?

Okay FM.  Enough with the pics.  Can I just snuggle with lambchop in peace please?

And that's what I've been up to the last couple of weeks!  My fo-sisters have been showing me the ropes, and I can't wait for my furever home.  Will it be you?

Rebel
#AdoptDontShop
#RetiredRacer