Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Love ~ 4/2/18

Well Hello again!  
I haven't forgotten about all my admirers. 
 I've just been so enthralled with this new life!
Got LOTS of pictures and thought I'd share a few while I have a second.  
I've been discovering all sorts of new things.  Here's the first couple:

There's the big box that has little people moving all around in it - I really hope they're not stuck in there forever!

And check out this lil' dude!

All I need to do is lay my head on his lap ....
And then I get hugs and scratches!!

I'm really sorry that this is short update, 
but I just couldn't wait any longer to start showing you all the 
interesting and fun stuff in this new world.  
Stay tuned to see what my next discovery was .... you'll love it (and me)!

Love,
Love