Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Raven: 10/1 - The Yogurt Tub

Hey Everyone, Raven here. Today I learned something fun and yummy! When the big yogurt tub is almost empty foster mom lets us clean it out. That sounds like a chore but really it means we get to lick the bowl! Havok showed me the trick is to stick your snoot all the way in to get every last yummy bit. Here are some pictures of our fun

Okay Havok, I get it, now let me try!

Oh yeah, this really works!

What do you mean wipe my face?!

Do you have yogurt tubs you need cleaned? Tell those folks at GEGR you could use my help and I'll be at your service! Raven