Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Mac (Snake Eyes) 8/27/2017

My FM has been trying to get some pictures of me, but I am not really fond of the process.  I much rather she just rub my tummy or give me a cookie or play tuggies with me.  Anyway, she kept at it and here is the result.  Besides being really handsome, I am also kinda silly.


Oh no.  Here she comes with the camera.


If I don't look at her, Maybe she will go away.


This is all so boring.


OK.  One shot.  Is that enough?


Now she is following me around the house.


FM give me a break.


I will lay down here so she can't get to me.


Why does she keep doing that?


Let me duck out of the picture.


If I close me eyes will she go away?


Now I am tired.  She is still taking my picture.  But I do look kinda cute here.


Oh, Maybe I can take a nap.


Sometimes FM and I hold hands.


This is my serious look.


OK now it is fun.  We have a toy.


I have a toy and you don't.


Wow she is still taking pictures.


How long is this going to last?


Maybe I can hide behind the toy.


You may have one more and then I am finished.


OK.  All done!  Now it is time for my nap.

Thanks for checking me out.

Love, Mac