Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Pinjara: 7/8 - field trip

FM took me on a field trip today!  Our first stop was her office.  I was a hit with the ladies and hope she takes me back there.  I got soooo much attention!



 
Hey ladies!  This handsome boy is looking for his furever home.  #WinkWink

When we were done visiting, we took a drive and went to the beach.  I'd never been there before and there was so much to sniff and check out.



I was nervous at first going up the steps to get to the bridge, but once I did, I loved the wind and looking down at everything.  

When we came back down, we walked along the beach.  I wasn't interested in the water, but I loved exploring.  There were so many things to sniff.





All that activity meant a water stop before we went home.  Yay for FM hooking me up!



Pinjara
#LookingForMyFureverHome
#DontShopAdopt