Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Pinjara: 7/1 - crate time

You'll never guess where FM has me eat my meals.  In my crate she says.  I don't think she understands that I'd really rather eat beside Olive, but here I am twice a day.  I tried to give her my best sad face in hopes that she'd let me eat outside of my crate.  Can you see that it didn't work.  I mean really.  How could she not give in to my squishy nose?  And I don't know why she was giggling at me when she took this picture.  I was completely comfortable using my bowl as a pillow.


Pinjara
#LookingForMyFureverHome
#DontShopAdopt

Note from FM: Pin turns his bowl over after every.single.meal.  then noses it around the crate.  I think he's hoping I've hidden some more food underneath it.  :)