Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Timpe: 4/18

Hi!!  I'm Timpe!!  And I'm a silly, sweet, fun, good good girl!!  I've figured out this thing called retirement pretty well.  I've figured out stairs, and potty breaks, and treats, and FOOD!!  I LOVE FOOD!!!!  Foster mom says I'm a rooer.  I'm not sure what that is, but I'm only telling her how excited I am to see her, or how hungry I am, or about how unfair it is that I'm not allowed to chase my little dog foster sister around.  Foster mom even roo's back!!  .....I think I've trained her well!!


I love toys too!!!  I take them out of the toy box, and then I stash them in my own secret place so that no one else gets them.  You see, I have 3 foster sisters!!  I think Foster Mom has found my hiding place though, cause the toys keep ending up back in the toy box!!

 I love a nice cozy bed......or a pillow for my head......

Or your blanket!!!  I'm learning how to snuggle also!!!  Those are Foster Mom's legs under that blanket, I gotta keep them warm you know!!


Foster mom says that I'm going to make some family very lucky!!  Could that lucky family be your family??  You'll have to put in an app and meet me to find out.