Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Clipper: 4/22 - new foster home

Hey everybody!  Today was a fun day.  I went to Greyhound Central today to meet furever families.  I didn't find mine, but everyone said I just have to be patient.  The right family is out there for me.   When it was time to leave, I went home with a new Foster Mom (FM).  I get to stay with another Greyhound and a Lhasa Apsa for awhile.  FM said they like to photobomb when she's taking pictures so you may see them every once in awhile.

Since I got here, I've hung out in my crate for a couple of hours, explored the house, had dinner, and hung out with another Greyhound and a Chihuahua.  FM said that they come visit regularly so I'll get to see them again.  

Yes I can smile for you when you're taking my picture.

Testing one of the beds out for my pre-bedtime nap.

Hope everyone else had a fun day like I did!

Clipper
#ReadyForMyFureverHome
#DontShopAdopt