Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Bale:4/10 ...Road Trip

Bale here, 

Waiting to find the perfect furever home, I know it is out there.   In the meantime FM said we should work on learning how to jump in and out of the car.  I figured, sure I can to that. Saturday we went outside and she brought some yummy treats and threw them in on the floor of the car.  Guess what I jumped right in first time.  Sure surprised her.  I even got treats  for jumping out and lots of pets too.  We did it four times and I must say I am pretty great at it now.  FM sounded super excited, she is silly that way. Since I did so well, FM then said "Road Trip". So we got back in the car had some more treats and drove to a place called "the beach".  It was a long drive but once we got there it sure was pretty.  Later.