Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Magic: 3/28

Magic here. It has been great staying with my foster brother and sister. But all good things have to come to and end. I'm ready to find my own forever home. I have learned a lot and I'm  ready to prove that I can be the very best pup. I have lots of love to give to that special family.One that I can call my own.

I can entertain you by jumping in the air to catch my toys and playing. I might be a little shy at first but I'll warm up. If you are looking for a tall handsome Male I'm you guy. My hair is soft and shinny and I'm looking great. Check me out this Sat. I'll be waiting.