Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Pasty Payton: 2/9 - Almost time to find a home.

Hello Humans and Houndies,

Payton here. We have an adoptathon on Saturday. I will be there so come and meet me. FM is ready for me to find a home. She says that she loves me all the time. I know she is training me to go to my forever place. FM tells me I will be the perfect greyhound for some lucky people. I hope so. Not much has happened since my last post so I will get the pictures up for you.

Bark at you later,
Payton

Who says greys are not lap dogs.