Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Pasty Payton 1/24 Lookie at my face

Hi all humans and houndies,

Payton here. I have got to tell you some things but first take a look at this face



Does this look like the face of a bad puppy? I don't think so. The reason I ask is because I have started doing things, like get the toilet paper, stealing FD shoes, emptying the toy bins, both of them several times a day, FM finally gave up and leaves them out till the end of day. FM tells me that I am more mischievous than her three year old Mozart. It just happens I am coming out of my shell and am playing more. I think I have heard no no baddog several times this week. But FM corrects me and then I am good to go. She is also working with teaching me not to jump. I am so much better than last week. I guess you have figured out I did not get adopted last week. That is ok, cause I feel my new family is out there somewhere. I really am a good boy. I sleep  in my crate at night, and I have not pottied in the house at all. I am very loving, I would love to lay on the couch thingy and get lovin's. FM is trying to get pictures of me but the only kind she can get is when I am asleep. Well peeps, gotta go, got stuff to do, stuff to learn and oh yes, gotta rest.

Bark at you later,

Payton