Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Shaelee: 12/11 - busy weekend

Hi everyone!  I had a busy weekend, and FM said we needed to make sure we told you all about it.  Here goes!

Saturday - There was an adoptathon at GHC, and I went along with 3 other pups.  My furever family wasn't there so I'm back home with FM.  I heard she makes homemade dog biscuits as treats for the pups at Christmas so I'm okay with spending the holidays here.  Afterward, FM took me to Lowe's where I got to see all these new things I'd never seen before.  I loved exploring and checking everything out.

Sunday - I went to St. Mary's College with Olive and Charger, and had puppy playtime with all of the students there.  There were 4 rescues there to help the students destress before finals and learn about pet ownership and the benefits of pet rescue.  


Selfies with the students.  

Tux and I were checking out the Golden Retriever Rescue.

 
Hanging out getting some more love.

There's nothing better than good belly scratches.

Olive and I were tired after so much attention.

I think she's the best napping companion.

Olive, OJ, and me getting some attention from our parents.

How many greyhounds can you spot?  Let's see (from front to back) there's Lola, Griff, Charger, me, AJ, and Tux.

It's been a busy weekend, but I had a lot of fun.  I spent all afternoon and this evening napping.  Being a social butterfly is tiring work.  Until next time!

xX Shaelee Xx