Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Shaelee: 11/16 - Maryland Irish Festival Meet and Greet

Hey everyone!  I had a busy weekend, and then FM was busy with work, and oh no it's Wednesday and she didn't tell you what we did on Sunday!  I know my furever family has been waiting on a blog post so I asked her to get to it!  Please.  With my cutest face.  She can't resist it.  :)

Sunday I went with Olive to the Maryland Irish Festival!  GEGR was there all weekend and lots of greyhounds from our group came to show everyone what good family members we are.

Are we there yet?  Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
It was a long card ride, and I was more interested in watching where we were going.

That's me, Jack, and Olive in the xpen with Jack's dad.

What's all that music?  I've never heard it before.

My furver family might be here.  I just have to keep looking for them!

Ike's mom and sister took me out to walk through the halls.  I showed everyone how adorable I am and even collected donations for our group. 

Meeting so many new people is tiring so toward the end of our afternoon, I finally laid down.

I had a great afternoon and got to see so many new things.  I love exploring, and can't wait to go out again!

xX Shaelee Xx