Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Kelley: 10/7

Hi everyone!!!
Sorry I haven't been around in a bit. I moved!!! And life is greyt!!
Guess what!!! I live with 2 little people! They are so cool! I don't much play with them, but I like to pull up a dog bed and watch them play all day. I don't even mind all those crazy noises little people make! I don't get nervous when they walk around me or anything! FoMa says I am a star when it comes to them! Whatever that means.
Anyway, I'm still handsome as ever!
 I like toys a lot!!!
 Excuse me.... Um, are you my new family??? If you think so, put your application in and come say hi!!
 Here I am demonstrating my amazing skills of holding this bed down. It's a tough job, but I got it!!!