Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Love ~ 4/3


Okay, I promised you lots of pictures, so hope you're ready for them this week!

Foster mom has trouble capturing me sometimes because I'm always on the move;
she says I keep her on her toes and make her smile.

My next discovery:  TOYS!!!  
I'm quickly becoming a pro at tossing them around 

You can shake them
And carry them to any place you want.


The other dogs said you can chew on them too.

Not sure of that though, I prefer tossing them (so far)

I just love playing with them and finding new ones to try out.
How cute is this one!?
Keep an eye out for the video of see me catching them in midair too!!!
Promise to get it here real soon!
Can't wait for you to come back and see some more pictures
(and to maybe come home with you FOREVER!)

Love, 
Love