Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Kay's Copper: 12/5 - Where the (Slumber) Party At?

Hello, just your favorite turn-key hound reporting in! The past week or so has been pretty chill. I'm still minding my manners like the proper gentleman I am.

You know what else is gentlemanly? Cuddling. I'll cuddle all day! No strings attached!

See? Cuddles. All day. Everyday. Face to face. By myself.

I like to be where the (slumber) party's at!

Not-so-gentlemanly.... sometimes I like to let it all hang out. Sometimes... you just gotta let it all hang out...in a totally-not-creepy-or-weird-sort-of-way... this is getting awkward. Anyway, moving on!

Foster Mom made me my very own Christmas stocking! Can you believe that?! I hope it's filled up so much and so heavy by the end of it that it falls off the wall and RIGHT INTO MY MOUTH! NOM NOM NOM NOM
(*I wonder if Santa likes to cuddle? Maybe his reindeer? Surely one of the elves? Hmmm...*)

Anyway, that's it for now. There are zoomies to be zoomed and naps to be napped!

~Coppaaaahhhh