Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Cookie: 11/13 - meeting and greeting

Hello again!  My first full day with FM and FD was a busy one.  

And since they said it was going to be busy, I started the day with a nap once I’d had breakfast.

After mid-morning naps, we headed to the Irish Festival in Timonium, MD.  After an hour or so of meeting and greeting, I laid down for a well deserved nap.  It’s tiring getting all that petting and loving!

Yes FM.  I know.  My envelope ears are adorable.  FM won’t stop talking about them.

Hanging out with Olive and Secret while we waited for everyone to come in.

FM didn’t get a pic quick enough, but I had to check out the tiny human. 

On the way home from the Irish Festival, I decided that I’m better suited for hanging out in the second row of seats.

See how cute I am in this seat?  Could you just buckle me in here?

What?  I’m just moving from that seat to this seat.  The view is better over here.

Once home, we had an early dinner.  Seems FM and FD are still not righted around with the time change.

I’m learning to eat from a raised feeder beside Olive.  FM said I’m doing greyt.

FM here.  Seriously.  #ThoseEars <3 <3

Until next time!
Cookie

#GoodThingsComeInSmallPackages
#AdoptDontShop
#ACookieIsMyFavoriteTreat