Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Mac's Cardinal - 6/20/18 Dreaming

Foma told me that I graduated! She said I didn't have to sleep in the crate at night any more because I sleep all night and I don't have accidents in there.  I got to come upstairs with all the other pups. Those stairs are scary but I finally did it.
I was a good girl and slept on a dog bed all night. I found a window to look out of while I waited for foma to get ready for work. I was just wondering what my forever family would be like. I hope they have nice soft dog beds and good food. I think I'd like a friend to keep me company. I hope they give me hugs and kisses every day. It's nice to dream but I hope my dream comes true.