Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Buster: 1/3 - Checking out the pet store

I tagged along to the pet store with my foster mom and dad and one of the resident hounds. I wasn't sure why we were hanging out there. Foster mom said it's good for me to get out and see the world. Well, there were a lot of interesting smells. But the best part was that I was very popular with other shoppers, so I got a lot of pets from people big and small. And a lot of treats for being a good boy.

Looking around to get the lay of the land.

See how handsome I am?

Cat toys?  Where's the dog toys?

No kittens home, but it sure still smells good.