Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Rebel: 11/15

Hi deer, It'z mee Rebel!  I'z sneeked ontwo the cumpewter whilst mi fawster mum is taken a nap.  Awll I reelly wanted to tell u iz dat I am reelly reelly hoping to find mi furever familee.  I amz wurkin reelly hard too beez da best boy ever.  I wonted too sheer sum stuffs abowt my ownz self.   Wen da toyz are in da bin mi mostest fun time iz taken em awl owt and zooming bak and forth throwing dem in the air.  Dis makes mee souper very happy.  Day tell me I amz frendly but mostlee I like to take a minewt to get two no sumone den I iz aktin like i did no dem forever.  Mum sez dat I givz da best tini kissez, she sayz she likes dat.  At nite I prefur too sleep on da same bed awl da time but ifin anudder dawg gets da bed I like, I downt get ubset.  I just fined anudder won to snuze on.  Fawster mom was taken sum fotos ub me tooday wit da liwdle dawg. I am frendly wit dat dawg but she duz make a lot of barkin noizez, dat I fink is redikuliss.  Ifin you wood be lookin four a new dawggy, one dat iz reelly reelly good lookin, dat wood be me.  Just fill owt an applikachun at GEGR.org on da cumpewter and send it in sew ewe can expairiants a terrifik dawg like my own self.  Heers a fotograft of me and dat liddle dawg takin da treets reelly nise.  Pleez ignawr doz udder needle nozez and just payz attension to dat most handsum fawn dawggy.  Dat wood be my own self!  Luv, Rebel.