Welcome to the Greyt Expectations Greyhound Rescue (GEGR) blog page! Here you will find information about our current foster dogs, events, and other information. We are located in Southern Maryland region and help racing Greyhounds into retirement throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and the Washington, D.C areas! Whether you are looking for a 4-legged family member, a volunteer opportunity, or for new friends, we are excited you are here!

For more information about GEGR,
please check out our website!

PS. Don't forget to spread the word about all this cuteness on the blog! Please share blog posts on your personal social media accounts (links below each post) and like the GEGR Facebook page or follow us on Twitter for notifications when the blog is updated.

Drier: 5/5 - I am a Very Persuasive Pup

Foster mom says I am the goofiest girl! I have put many smiles on her face as I learn what "boundaries" are. Boundaries are about as good as a trip to the vet, if you ask me. No one likes either of those things. Aaaanyway, moving on...

This week I have learned that we do not knock down plants from the window sill, we do not steal chicken from the counter tops (maybe don't make it smell so good, Foster Dad!), and we definitely DO NOT steal the tiny two-legger's Tickle Me Elmo. That last one worked out really well for me though - Foster Mom gave me my own Elmo to play with! Foster Mom says I'm already "spoiled," but I prefer the term "persuasive."

Foster Mom really likes to see me happy. I make sure I thank her with lots of kisses and cuddles. Foster Mom also says she's really proud of me because I have had NO accidents in the house since my first day in the house. That's pretty good if you ask me!

I decided to post a video and a picture of me with my Elmo. I am proud of him and I like to show him off.